Samstag, 29. August 2015

Where "The Pankration" is headed the next five years



Hey it’s me again, this time with a short overview on where “The Pankration” is headed the next five years.

Year One (aka 2015):
This year my goal is to finish the demo for you guys, and so that I have something to show for Crowdfunding and / or Publishers who might be interested.

Year Two (2016):
In 2016 I’ll turn 18, making me able to receive an income and founding a company (laws are a bit strange here in Germany, lots and lots of stuff you have to do to get your own company…), which means 2016 will most likely be the founding year of El Grande Games. This will also be the year I graduate, so I assume that I won’t have much time for development of “The Pankration”, but the time I have will go to optimizing and improving the Training Area.

Year Three (you can guess it… 2017):
I’ll be studying Economics and Law by then, which will be a great foundation for Crowdfunding, especially with an enhanced demo. If I get funded, some artists and other people I need will be hired, as well as I’ll buy some better hardware for development. This year *should* push the development of “The Pankration” quite a bit, which brings me to…

Year Four (2018):
ALPHA RELEASE! With some Programmers, 3D Artists and Voice Actors behind me, development should go fast, plus I’ll have the Training Area more than finished by then. The rest of the year will be network programming, finding servers and a lot of other stuff important for the full release of “The Pankration”.

Year Five (2019)
This year should include the full release of “The Pankration” with multiplayer mode, improved mechanics, and most important: NO BUGS.

I hope that nothing gets in the way, but I’m more than confident that this plan should work. The last two years were a mere waste of time, but that happens if you set your goals too high…

Hope to see you soon,
Tobias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen